- Body Oil – Pour into a cupped hand and massage into the body using circular motion – Focus on areas prone to Stretch marks.
- Bath Oil – Pout 2 caps into the bath
- Massage Oil – Pour into a cupped hand and massage into the body using circular motion.
- Facial Cleansing Oil – Yes You CAN! Massage some into face
(avoiding eyes) and removes with a warm damp facial towel.
- Hair Oil – Use a tiny amount to scrunch into the ends of dry curly hair after washing or massage into a dry scalp and leave for a few hours. Wash out with your shampoo.
- Nail Oil – massage a drop onto nails & cuticles.
Sweet Almond Oil
- Vitamins A (not concentrated so ok in pregnancy) & vitamin E – antioxidants to neutralise free radicals and help prevent the signs of premature ageing.
- Essential fatty acids to plump, smooth and lock in hydration.
Essential Oil blend:
- Antioxidant rich which helps with skin regeneration to heal and prevent stretch marks.
- Calming while boosting circulation in the skin.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Linalool*, Limonene*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*
*Naturally occurring components of essential oil
There are no reviews yet.