Frequently Asked Questions
- I am in Ireland. Why am I paying for shipping?
We charge shipping of €5.70 on orders under €60. It actually costs us €8.50 per package but we take on some of that cost so you can have cheaper shipping. There is a charge for shipping because we use a fast, efficient and tracked service which delivers in 1 to 2 days.
- Why do I have to pay for samples?
We get asked for samples every day and could not take on the cost of both shipping and making them for free. Each of our samples are large samples and are better described as travel size. Each will last for up to a week or more (depending on use).
- Why am I paying for shipping in Ireland when my order is over €60.
If this looks like it is happening, you may be looking at the spend before a coupon code has been added. The shipping cost is automatically added after the coupon code is applied which may have brought your order value below €60.
- Can you buy Holos in shops or is it just online?
Please see our list of stockists here https://holos.ie/stockists-therapists/
- Is it possible to buy a voucher?
Yes, you can purchase vouchers here https://holos.ie/product/gift-card/
- Is it possible to send a gift and add a note?
Yes, On your order you will be asked to supply the shipping address and phone number which can be different to your own. There is also a box where you can add a note to instruct us to write a card.
- My order is a gift. Is it possible for you not to send the invoice with the order?
When the name and shipping address is different to the billing address, we automatically leave out the invoice with the assumption that it is a gift.
- I didn’t receive an order confirmation so I am not sure if you received my order. Can you check?
Every order, once received, is automatically sent a confirmation. A 2nd confirmation is sent when the order is complete. If you do not receive your confirmation into your inbox, please check spam or if you are on gmail, your promotions or updates folder. If you want to be sure never to miss a confirmation again, please move the confirmation email to your primary inbox and Google will make sure it is delivered here in the future.
- How long should I expect to wait for my order?
If orders are received before 2pm they are sent on that day, if ordered after 2pm, they are sent the next morning. In Ireland, it should take 1 to 2 days from when we dispatched it. The UK and EU will take 2 to 4 days and the USA, 2 to 3 days. You will receive a delivery notice from UPS to tell you when it will be delivered.
- It has been a week since I ordered and I have still not received it. What should I do?
Occasionally there are issues with deliveries. We will always solve these issues for you. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your order in the times outlined in Q9.