- Body Oil – Pour into a cupped hand and massage into the body using circular motion.
- Bath Oil – Pout 2 caps into the bath
- Massage Oil – Pour into a cupped hand and massage into the body using circular motion.
- Facial Cleansing Oil – Yes You CAN! Massage some into face (avoiding eyes) and removes with a warm damp facial towel.
- Hair Oil – Use a tiny amount to scrunch into the ends of dry curly hair after washing or massage into a dry scalp and leave for a few hours. Wash out with your shampoo.
- Nail Oil – massage a drop onto nails & cuticles.
- Vitamins A (not concentrated so ok in pregnancy) & vitamin E – antioxidants to neutralise free radicals and help prevent the signs of premature ageing.
- Essential fatty acids to plump, smooth and lock in hydration.
- Jasmine speeds up healing of skin abrasions so will help with minor breakouts.
- Neroli is antimicrobial & antifungal which may help reduce bacterial breakouts.
- Ylang ylang stimulates oil production and has anti-inflammatory properties.
*Naturally occurring components of essential oils