Use as:Calming oil for baby bath, massage and cradle cap. But also:
- Body Oil – Pour into a cupped hand and massage into the body using circular motion
- Bath Oil – Pout 2 caps into the bath
- Massage Oil – Pour into a cupped hand and massage into the body using circular motion.
- Facial Cleansing Oil – Yes You CAN! Massage some into face (avoiding eyes) and removes with a warm damp facial towel.
- Hair Oil – Use a tiny amount to scrunch into the ends of dry curly hair after washing or massage into a dry scalp and leave for a few hours. Wash out with your shampoo.
- Nail Oil – massage a drop onto nails & cuticles.
Active ingredients:Sweet Almond Oil:
- Vitamins A (not concentrated so ok in pregnancy) & vitamin E – antioxidants to neutralise free radicals and help prevent the signs of premature ageing.
- Essential fatty acids to plump, smooth and lock in hydration.
- Chamomile & Lavender calms and soothes baby skin and body into night time relaxation.
Ingredients:Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Geraniol*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Citronellol*
*Naturally occurring components of essential oil