- Body Oil – Pour into a cupped hand and massage into the body using circular motion.
- Bath Oil – Pout 2 caps into the bath
- Massage Oil – Pour into a cupped hand and massage into the body using circular motion.
- Facial Cleansing Oil – Yes You CAN! Massage some into face (avoiding eyes) and removes with a warm damp facial towel.
- Hair Oil – Use a tiny amount to scrunch into the ends of dry curly hair after washing or massage into a dry scalp and leave for a few hours. Wash out with your shampoo.
- Vitamin A (not concentrated so ok in pregnancy) & vitamin E – antioxidants to neutralise free radicals and help prevent the signs of premature ageing.
- Essential fatty acids to plump, smooth and lock in hydration.
- Geranium balances skin sebum (oil)
- Grapefruit and Lemon encourage circulation to energise the skin.
*Naturally occurring components of essential oils